BILUMA skin lightening cream, for hyperpigmentation, DARK SPOT CORRECTOR | 15g/0.53oz
3 or more $20.95
4 or more $20.50
5 or more $19.95
10 or more $19.50
Product Code: 1-18
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Biluma ® – it is mixed with natural ingredients cream for skin lightening, which reduces the synthesis of melanin under various forms of hyperpigmentation such as dark and age spots, freckles, melasma:
- reduces dark spots and evens skin color;
- significantly lightens skin tone;
- has anti-inflammatory and soothing effect;
- exfoliates and regenerates;
- protects against UV rays;
- rejuvenates the skin and reduces wrinkles;
- effectiveness is proven in clinical trials;
- FDA-approved product.
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 15g/0.53oz
- kojic acid dipalmitate – more efficient and stable form of kojic and palmitic acid, which inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, thereby blocking the activity and the formation of melanin;
- arbutin – lightens skin and inhibits the activity of cells which synthesize melanin;
- octinoxate – safe organic sunscreen broad spectrum (UVA / UBA) on the basis of cinnamic acid;
- mulberry extract – prevents the appearance of dark spots on the skin and brightens in hyperpigmentation;
- licorice extract 40% – well known for his calming effect, therefore can be used for sensitive and irritated skin;
- artocarpus extract – antioxidant, helps to fight an excessive oiliness and well copes with dark spots;
- tetrahydro curcumin (turmeric extract) – lightens skin, and has a strong antioxidant and antiinflammatory action.
Purified Water, Octinoxate, Propylene Glycol, Light Liquid Paraffin, Cosmowax D, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate, Olivem 700 (PEG 4 Olivate), Arbutin, Sorbitan Monostearate, Arlacel-165, Mulberry Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, White Soft Paraffin, Glycerin, Dimethicone 350, Cyclopentasiloxane (SF1202), Stearic Acid, Sabi White (Tetrahydrocurcumin), Methyl Paraben, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Disodium Edetate, Triethanolamine, Licorice Extract 40% (CA), Propyl Paraben, Lilac 747 Deodorant, Artocarpus Extract (Oxyresveratrol 95%), Butylated Hydroxy Anisole.
- hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to the active substances or any of the ingredients of the preparation;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- skin infection, acne, herpes;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 12 years.
- acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others.);
- rosacea, cuperosis, and other vascular defects.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: dryness, peeling, burning, redness, erythema, pruritus.
Allergic reactions are extremely rare, but possible.
Dosage and how to use:
- wash away oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- applied once or twice daily to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eyes and lips;
- if a feeling of tightness or dryness of the skin, apply a little moisturizer;
- after the procedure is required to wash your hands;
- do not forget to use sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher);
- therapeutic effect develops after 2-8 weeks of treatment;
- a second course is possible only after consultation with a physician.
- at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C;
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children place.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved