GLYAHA-KOJ (GLYCOLIC ACID & KOJIC ACID) SOAP | 75g/2.65oz
3 or more $16.90
4 or more $16.40
5 or more $16.00
10 or more $14.85
20 or more $14.00
Product Code: 1-57
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Glyaha-Koj® is the perfect soap for rejuvenation and skin whitening.
The composition contains substances such as:
- glycolic acid – lightens dark spots, evens tone and face color and reduces wrinkles, also tightens enlarged pores and well holds moisture in the skin;
- kojic acid – the active whitening agent, aimed at combating with various forms of hyperpigmentation, well whitens the skin by reducing the production of melanin;
- alpha-lipoic acid – a powerful antioxidant that prevents the appearance of wrinkles and aging of the skin in general, and also increases the effectiveness of antioxidants such as vitamins C and E;
- citric acid – makes the skin a nice matte shade and reduces enlarged pores and also has a strong bleaching action.
soap for external use 75g/2.65oz
Ingredients: sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, alpha-lipoic acid, kojic acid, light liquid paraffin, octadecyl di-t-butyl-4hydroxhydrocinnamate, titanium dioxide, glycolic acid, cocodiethanolamide, sorbitol, petroleum jelly, glutathione, citric acid, tetrasodium EDTA, B.H.T., CI No. 12740, purified water.
- hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to the active substances or any of the ingredients;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- skin infection, acne, herpes;
- pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others.);
- rosacea, cuperosis, and other vascular defects.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: dryness, peeling, burning, redness, erythema, pruritus.
Allergic reactions are extremely rare but possible.
Dosage and how to use:
- throw up the warm water on your face;
- soap your hands until the foam and apply to the face, gently massaging in a circular motion around a minute;
- rinse with clear water and let the skin to dry out;
- if feeling tightness after the procedure – use the moisturizer;
- in daytime necessarily apply sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher);
- use 1-2 times a day.
store in a dry, dark, and out of reach of children's place.
Copyright © 2017-2022 Great Peel. All rights reserved