KOJIVIT PLUS (KOJIC / GLYCOLIC ACID) GEL | 15g/0.53oz
3 or more $18.75
4 or more $18.30
5 or more $18.15
10 or more $17.65
Product Code: 1-64
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Kojivit Plus ® is intended to lighten the dark and age spots, freckles and skin lesions associated with melasma.
Contains 8 complementary ingredients:
- octinoxate – natural sunscreen broad spectrum (UVA / UBA) on the basis of cinnamic acid;
- glycolic acid – made from sugar cane:
- evens tone and face color;
- has exfoliating and regenerating properties;
- well, it retains moisture in the skin;
- lightens dark spots and reduces wrinkles;
- also has the effect of lightening the skin and inhibits the activity of the cells that synthesize melanin;
- narrows enlarged pores.
- kojic acid dipalmitate – a more efficient and stable form of kojic and palmitic acids, perfectly brightens the skin, reducing the production of melanin;
- grape seed oil – a very useful ingredient, that has a powerful antioxidant and a slight bleaching action, as well as:
- moisturizes, tones and restores the lipid balance;
- improves the color and texture of the skin;
- strengthens capillaries;
- removes excess sebum secretion and tightens pores;
- prevents the appearance of age dark spots;
- has an effective exfoliating and regenerating action.
- arbutin – a substance that is produced chemically from bearberry, bergenia, cranberries or mulberries. This is powerful active ingredient is able to brighten any dark spots associated with hyperpigmentation or melasma.
- Vitamin E acetate – normalizes the function of sebaceous glands, thereby reducing oiliness, oxygenates the skin and restores the natural structure of its cells, as has regenerative properties and slows the aging process, and improves the protection against the harmful effects of UV-radiation;
- mulberry extract – is used as brightening, wetting or cleaning agents. It has a number of useful properties:
- has a moisturizing and whitening effect;
- has regenerating, exfoliating and anti-inflammatory qualities;
- nourishes with vitamins and protects against the harmful effects of the environment.
- allantoin – is a hypoallergenic substance that actively moisturizes the skin and has a strong anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial action.
The composition and release form:
gel for external use 15g/0.53oz
- octinoxate – 7.5 %;
- glycolic acid (addet as Glycolic Acid 70% Solution) – 3.0 %;
- kojic acid dipalmitate – 2.5 %;
- grape seed oil – 2.0 %;
- arbutin – 1.5 %;
- Vitamin E acetate – 1.0 %;
- mulberry extract – 1.0 %;
- allantoin – 0.4 %.
Other ingredients: cetostearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, glyceryl monostearate, glycerin, cetomacrogol 1000, perfume, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, disodium edetate, butylated hydroxytoluene, purified water, stearic acid, ethylene glycol monostearate, butylated hydroxyanisole, methylparaben, propylparaben.
- hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to the active substances or any of the ingredients of the preparation;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- skin infection, acne, herpes;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 12 years.
acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others.);
rosacea, cuperosis, and other vascular defects.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: dryness, peeling, burning, redness, erythema, pruritus.
Allergic reactions are extremely rare but possible.
How to use:
- wash away oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- applied once or twice daily to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eyes and lips;
- if a feeling of tightness or dryness of the skin, apply a little moisturizer;
- after the procedure is required to wash your hands;
- do not forget to use sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher);
- therapeutic effect develops after 2-8 weeks of treatment;
- a second course is possible only after consultation with a physician.
- at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C;
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children place.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved