MELRIO (TRI-LUMA RD) HYDROQUINONE 2% / TRETINOIN 0.025% CREAM | 20g/0.71oz
3 or more $16.65
4 or more $16.20
5 or more $15.75
10 or more $15.20
Product Code: 1-73
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Melrio (Tri-Luma) cream is designed for topical treatment of dark and brown spots, melasma, and freckles;
This is a combination of three complementary active agents:
- depigmenting agent (2% hydroquinone) – blocks the melanin, and evens skin tone;
- derivatives of vitamin A (tretinoin 0.025%) – renews and protects the skin;
- the anti-inflammatory component (fluticasone propionate 0.05%) – helps to heal the skin, reducing inflammation.
- provides faster results (6-8 weeks)
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 20g/0.71oz
- fluticasone propionate – 0.05 % (0.5 mg);
- hydroquinone – 2 % (20 mg);
- tretinoin – 0.025 % (0.25 mg).
methylparaben IP - 0.02% w/w
- pregnancy and lactation;
- acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others.);
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- diseases of the rectum, of liver, or kidney, Addison's disease;
- asthma, allergic to sulfites, or to any of the components of the cream;
- hypersensitivity to any component of the cream (discontinue use and consult a doctor if you have any of these symptoms of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat).
Side effects of the preparation
In controlled clinical trials, the most frequently reported side effects such as:
- dryness and itching at the site of application.
Discontinue use and notify your doctor if you have any of the following side effects:
- darkening of the treated skin;
- strong irritation of the skin;
- the formation of bubbles;
- dribbling, scaling, or crusting;
- painful burning or swelling of the skin;
- any type of breathing problems;
- irritation of your eyes, nose, or mouth.
Dosage and how to use:
Tri-Luma cream should always be used in accordance with the instructions of your doctor.
In order to properly use it, follow these steps:
- gently wash your face with a mild cleanser;
- apply the cream 1 a day at night, at least 30 minutes before bedtime;
- apply a small amount (the size of a pea or ½ centimeter or less) of cream on the tip of your finger;
- apply a thin layer of cream evenly on the pigmented area;
- also, include about 5 mm of normal skin surrounding the affected area and easily rub the cream. The cream should be well absorbed. If you can still see it, then you use it too much;
- is required to wash your hands after;
- avoid using other products on the treated area for at least 1 hour after application;
- if there is dry, apply a moisturizer;
- the result will be seen after 1-4 weeks;
- therapy time is 2-4 months according to the prescription of your doctor;
- the second course is possible only after consultation with your doctor.
- avoid products that can dry or irritate the skin, for example, abrasive cleansers, scrubs or peels, alcohol, benzoyl peroxide, soap;
- exposure to solar UV light and heat, wind, and cold should be avoided. If exposure can not be avoided, then the sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) and protective clothing should always be used. After stopping treatment, you still need to protect your skin from the sun's rays;
- if you burned, stop using the cream as long your skin has healed;
- keep the cream away from your nose, mouth, or eyes. In case of contact, rinse with warm water;
- too much cream can irritate your skin and will not give you faster or better results;
- do not use occlusive dressings;
- you can also use moisturizing and/or cosmetic non-comedogenic products, within a day;
- safety and effectiveness of Tri-Luma have not been studied in people with dark skin (Fitzpatrick skin type V and VI);
- only your doctor can determine whether a treatment with this drug suitable option for you.
- stored at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C in a cool, dark place;
- keep the tube away from children;
- after opening the tube stored in a refrigerator at 2-8 ° C.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved