GLYAHA-KOJ (HYDROQUINONE, GLYCOLIC ACID & KOJIC ACID) LOTION | 30g/1.06oz
3 or more $18.80
4 or more $17.90
5 or more $17.35
10 or more $16.35
20 or more $16.05
Product Code: 1-56
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Glyaha-Koj® – is a powerful, well-balanced lotion that has a strong whitening and anti-aging effects for the skin.
The composition contains substances such as:
- hydroquinone – depigmentation agent that interrupts the formation synthesis of melanin and thereby equalizes skin color;
- glycolic acid – lightens dark spots, evens tone and face color and reduces wrinkles, also tightens enlarged pores and well holds moisture in the skin;
- kojic acid – the active whitening agent, aimed at combating with various forms of hyperpigmentation, well whitens the skin by reducing the production of melanin.
lotion for external use 30g/1.06oz
Ingredients: purified water, propylene glycol, glycolic acid, cetomicrogol emulsifying wax, microcrystaline wax, light liquid paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, hydroquinone, kojic acid, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, stearic acid, trolamine triethanolamine, perfume blue diamond, perfume hero, sodium metabisulphite, anhydrous sodium sulphite, methylparaben, xanthum gum, butylated hydroxytoluene, disodium edetate, eurol BT (olive leaf extract), propylparaben.
- hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to the active substances or any of the ingredients;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- skin infection, acne, herpes;
- diseases of the rectum;
- Addison's disease.
- acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others.);
- rosacea, cuperosis, and other vascular defects.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: dryness, peeling, burning, redness, erythema, pruritus.
Allergic reactions are extremely rare but possible.
Dosage and how to use:
Consult your doctor before using Glyaha-Koj lotion.
In order to properly use it, follow these steps:
- gently wash your face with a mild cleanser;
- apply 1 time a day at night, at least 30 minutes before bedtime;
- apply a small amount (the size of a pea or ½ centimeter or less) lotion on the tip of your finger;
- apply a thin layer evenly on the pigmented area;
- also, include about 5 mm of normal skin surrounding the affected area and easily rub the lotion;
- is required to wash your hands after;
- avoid using other products on the treated area for at least 1 hour after application;
- if there is dry, apply a moisturizer;
- the result will be seen after 1-4 weeks;
- therapy time is 2-4 months according to the prescription of your doctor;
- the second course is possible only after consultation with a physician.
- store in a cool, dry and dark place;
- keep the tube away from children.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved