GLYAHA (GLYCOLIC ACID & VITAMIN E) LOTION | 50g/1.76oz
3 or more $18.00
4 or more $17.40
5 or more $17.50
10 or more $16.30
20 or more $15.65
Product Code: 1-55
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Glyaha – is a powerful, well-balanced lotion that has a strong whitening and anti-aging effects for the skin.
The composition contains substances such as:
- glycolic acid – lightens dark spots, evens tone and face color and reduces wrinkles, also tightens enlarged pores and well holds moisture in the skin;
- Vitamin E – slows down the aging process, promotes regeneration (ie, rejuvenation) of cells of aging skin.
lotion for external use 50g/1.76oz
Ingredients: purified water, glycerol, glycolic acid, Vitamin E, kokum butter.
- hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to the active substances or any of the ingredients;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others.);
- rosacea, cuperosis, and other vascular defects.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: dryness, peeling, burning, redness.
Allergic reactions are extremely rare but possible.
Dosage and how to use:
- using, if necessary, cleanser to wash away the dirt and oiliness;
- apply a small amount to clean, dry skin;
- may be used daily for the entire face/body, or be used as a treatment for spots, where it is necessary;
- after, use a moisturizer;
- a lotion containing glycolic acid, ingredient, which may increase the skin's sensitivity to the sun and increase the risk of sunburn, so every day, apply sunscreen to a broad spectrum of protection (SPF 25 or higher);
- outdoors, wear protective clothing and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun;
- does not apply to freshly shaved skin.
- store in a cool, dry and dark place;
- keep the tube away from children.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved