KOJIGLO GOLD (FORTE) CREAM WITH KOJIC ACID AND HYDROQUINONE | 20g/0.71oz
3 or more $23.75
4 or more $23.20
5 or more $23.00
10 or more $22.40
Product Code: 1-62
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Kojiglo Forte ® reduces the synthesis of melanin under various forms of hyperpigmentation such as dark and age spots, freckles, melasma:
- helps remove dark spots in hyperpigmentation and removes red marks from post-acne;
- have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action;
- exfoliates and regenerates;
- has a calming influence in rosacea and cuperosis;
- evens out skin tone and its texture;
- renew the barrier function and elasticity of the skin;
- helps regulate the production of sebum;
- restores the skin barrier function and reduces the loss of moisture;
- rejuvenates the skin and reduces wrinkles.
The cream contains 8 mutually complementary active substances:
- kojic acid – the active whitening ingredient, directed at combating with various forms of hyperpigmentation;
- niacinamide – a water-soluble vitamin B, that participates in many oxidative reactions of living cells;
- pine bark extract – improves skin elasticity and strengthens capillaries, also has an antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory effect;
- hydroquinone – depigmentation agent, which interrupts the formation of the synthesis of melanin and thereby evens out the color of skin;
- ascorbic acid – one of the most effective ingredients for bleaching and recovery of the skin, which prevents premature aging and protects from free radicals, accelerates the healing of wounds and rejuvenates the skin;
- allantoin – a moisturizing active agent which has a strong anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial activity;
- tetrahydro curcumin (turmeric extract) – lightens skin, and has a strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action;
- tetragidropiperin – improves the penetration of active ingredients into the skin.
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 20g/0.71oz
- kojic acid – 2.0 %
- niacinamide – 4.0 %
- pine bark extract – 6.0 %
- Hydroquinone – 2.0 %
- ascorbic acid – 2.0 %
- allantoin – 0.4 %
- tetrahydrocurcumin – 0.25 %
- tetragidropiperin – 0.05 % on cream base q.s.
- hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to the active substances or any component of the cream;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- skin infection, acne, herpes;
- diseases of the rectum;
- Addison's disease.
acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others.).
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: dryness, peeling, burning, redness, erythema, pruritus.
Allergic reactions are rare but possible.
Discontinue use and notify your doctor if you have any of the following side effects:
- darkening of the treated skin;
- strong irritation of the skin;
- the formation of bubbles;
- dribbling, scaling or crusting;
- painful burning or swelling of the skin;
- any type of breathing problems;
- irritation of your eyes, nose or mouth.
Dosage and how to use:
Kojiglo Forte cream should always be used in accordance with the instructions of your doctor.
In order to properly use it, follow these steps:
- gently wash your face with a mild cleanser;
- apply the cream 1 a day at night, at least 30 minutes before bedtime;
- apply a small amount (the size of a pea or ½ centimeter or less) cream on the tip of your finger;
- apply a thin layer of cream evenly on the pigmented area;
- also, include about 5 mm of normal skin surrounding the affected area and easily rub the cream. The cream should be well absorbed. If you can still see it, then you use it too much;
- is required to wash your hands after;
- avoid using other products on the treated area for at least 1 hour after application;
- if there is dry, apply a moisturizer;
- the result will be seen after 1-4 weeks;
- therapy time is 2-4 months according to the prescription of your doctor;
- the second course is possible only after consultation with your doctor.
- avoid products which can dry or irritate the skin, for example, abrasive cleansers, scrubs or peels, alcohol, benzoyl peroxide, soap;
- exposure to solar UV light and heat, wind and cold should be avoided. If exposure can not be avoided, then the sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) and protective clothing should always be used. After stopping treatment, you still need to protect your skin from the sun's rays;
- if you burned, stop using the cream as long your skin has healed;
- keep the cream away from your nose, mouth or eyes. In case of contact, rinse with warm water;
- too much cream can irritate your skin and will not give you faster or better results;
- do not use occlusive dressings;
- you can also use a moisturizing and/or cosmetic non-comedogenic products, within a day;
- safety and effectiveness of Kojiglo Forte has not been studied in people with dark skin (Fitzpatrick skin type V and VI);
- Only your doctor can determine whether a treatment with this drug suitable option for you.
- at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C;
- keep out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2022 Great Peel. All rights reserved