KOZIMAX VITAMIN C / ARBUTIN / KOJIC ACID DIPALMITATE CREAM | 15g/0.53oz
3 or more $18.20
4 or more $17.95
5 or more $17.75
10 or more $17.45
Product Code: 1-65
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
Kozimax ® cream for the topical treatment of hyperpigmentation / dark spots, age spots/sunspots, from sun damage, post-acne, birthmarks, uneven skin tone, melasma.
Comprises 6 active ingredients, which are used for lightening of pigmentary spots:
- Vitamin C – one of the most effective means for whitening and skin regeneration, which prevents premature aging and protects against free radicals, accelerates the healing of wounds, and rejuvenates the skin;
- Dipalmitate kojic acid – a more efficient and stable form of kojic and palmitic acids, perfectly brightens the skin, reducing the production of melanin;
- Arbutin – a powerful active ingredient, which is able to brighten any dark spots associated with hyperpigmentation or melasma;
- Octyl methoxycinnamate – protective chemical UV filter which absorbs ultraviolet radiation in the UVB range;
- Cyclomethicone – the component that absorbs grease, lubricating and softening the skin;
- Glabridin – extract of licorice root (licorice) has a strong lightening effect, it helps to restore the skin's natural pigmentation.
FDA – approved the product.
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 15g/0.53oz
- Vitamin C – 10.00% w / w;
- dipalmitate kojic acid – 5.0% w / w;
- arbutin – 1.0% w / w;
- glabridin – 0.25% w / w;
- cyclomethicone – 1.00% w / w;
- octyl methoxycinnamate – 1.00% w / w.
- hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to the active substances or any of the ingredients of the preparations;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- skin infection, acne, herpes;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 12 years.
- acute inflammatory (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others.);
- rosacea, cuperosis, and other vascular defects.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: dryness, peeling, burning, redness, erythema, pruritus.
Allergic reactions are extremely rare but possible.
How to use:
- wash away oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- applied 1 time per day in the evening, 30 minutes before going to bed, to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eyes and lips;
- if a feeling of tightness or dryness of the skin, apply a little moisturizer;
- after the procedure is required to wash your hands;
- do not forget to use sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher);
- therapeutic effect develops after 2-8 weeks of treatment;
- a second course is possible after consultation with a physician.
- only your doctor can determine whether treatment with this cream, the best option for you;
- avoid products that can dry or irritate the skin, for example, abrasive cleansers, scrubs or peels, alcohol-based agents, benzoyl peroxide, soap;
- remember that moisturizer must not clog pores (choose non-comedogenic cream);
- exposure to solar ultraviolet light and heat, wind or cold should be avoided. If exposure can not be avoided, then the sunscreen (SPF 30 with UVA and UVB filters) and protective clothing should always be used. After stopping treatment, you still need to protect your skin from the sun's rays;
- if you burned, discontinue use until your skin has healed;
- keep the cream away from your nose, mouth, or eyes. In case of contact, rinse with warm water;
- too much quantity can irritate your skin and will not give you faster or better results.
- at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C;
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children's place.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Great Peel. All rights reserved