RETINO A MICRO 0.04% / 0.1% TRETINOIN MICROSPHERE GEL | 15g/0.53oz
3 or more $20.95
4 or more $20.75
5 or more $20.30
10 or more $20.15
Product Code: 2-08
Availability: In Stock
Retino A Micro ® (tretinoin gel) is a microsphere formulation containing tretinoin for the topical treatment of acne, which uses a patented technology Microsponge ® (methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer porous microspheres for the delivery of active substances to the skin). This is a high quality generic of Retin A Micro gel!
- actively absorbed and provides a more consistent treatment of acne, in comparison with the conventional tretinoin;
- proprietary formula reduces side effects such as dryness or irritation;
- reduces the production of sebum, relieves inflammation, exfoliates dead cells;
- removes dark spots after acne;
- actively heals existing inflammation;
- rejuvenates the skin, evens tone and wrinkles;
- approved by the FDA.
The composition and release form:
gel for external use 15g/0.53oz
Tretinoin USP – 0.04% / 0.1% w/w (as microsphere)
Gel base – q.s.
- children under 12 years;
- acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others);
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- diseases of the rectum;
- hypersensitivity to any component of the gel (discontinue use and consult a doctor if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat).
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: reaches a peak within the first week of treatment, and then spontaneously go - scaling, dryness, burning, redness; increased sensitivity to sunlight and UV rays;
Rarely (in 5-12% of cases): erythema, itching, temporary hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation (possible with multiple application of tretinoin);
Rarely (in 1-2% of cases): allergic contact dermatitis.
Dosage and how to use:
- apply the cleanser;
- wait until complete drying of the skin (30 minutes);
- topically applied a thin layer on the entire affected surface 1 time day in the evening, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membrane of the lips. Later may be applied 1-2 times a day for 1-6 hours and then washed off with warm water;
- for people with fair and dry skin exposure time at the beginning of the treatment is 30 minutes, then the duration of exposure can be gradually increased;
- after necessary to wash your hands;
- avoid the use of other products on the treated areas (at least 1 hour after application of tretinoin);
- if there is dry (after an hour of applying the gel), apply a moisturizer;
- the result will be seen after 1-4 weeks of treatment;
- treatment time – 3-4 months. Retreatment after consultation with a physician.
- do not use if you have wounds, burns, or symptoms of eczema, dermatitis, or rosacea;
- do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the drug. If any of the symptoms of allergy - contact your doctor immediately;
- do not use for a week or two after the irritating procedures (peels, hair removal, etc.);
- the use of excessive amounts does not give rapid effect, but on the contrary, can make the skin more irritable and dry;
- may use non-comedogenic cosmetics, but the area where it was applied, should be thoroughly cleaned;
- transient sense of warmth and a slight burning sensation may be noted after application;
- excessive dryness of the skin, it is a sign that we should reduce the frequency of applications, and possibly he's numbers. If this does not work, apply the gel on 5-40 minutes and rinse with water. Your skin should gradually adapt to it. Also if there are dry, it is necessary to use moisturizer for better therapy;
- people with hypersensitivity to the sun should exercise particular caution. When applied topically should protect skin from exposure to sunlight and artificial UV-exposure, wind, cold;
- having a tan, treatment should begin after the weakening of tanning;
- in contact with mucous membranes of the mouth, rinse with water;
- do not use with products which have irritation or desiccating properties (for example, sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid, containing alcohol and others.).
- avoid contact with the peel of lime;
- in the early weeks of therapy, may occur exacerbation of inflammatory lesions, but this should not be considered as a reason to discontinue therapy.
- at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C;
- do not freeze;
- keep out of the reach of children;
- highly flammable - keep the tube away from open flame.
Copyright © 2017-2022 Great Peel. All rights reserved