TRETIHEAL 0.025 / 0.05 / 0.1% CREAM | 20g/0.71oz
3 or more $14.35
4 or more $13.80
5 or more $13.05
10 or more $12.35
Product Code: 200-1
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
- Tretiheal cream contains tretinoin (Vitamin A), which actively regenerates skin cells and slows down the aging process (tightens and removes fine lines, evens out the overall skin tone);
- inhibits the compound of pathogenic cells that form acne;
- reduces fat, effectively reduces inflammation in acne;
- doesn't clog pores, good consistency of cream absorbs quickly;
- for dry and normal skin types
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 20g/0.71oz
Active ingredient: tretinoin (0.25 mg / 0.5 mg / 1 mg) cream base q.s.
- children under 12 years;
- acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others);
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- diseases of the rectum;
- hypersensitivity to any component of the cream (discontinue use and consult a doctor if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat).
Side effects of the preparation
Often: erythema, peeling, dryness, hives, burning, or itching.
Rarely: reddening of the skin, swelling, blisters or a crust on the skin, contact allergies, temporary hyperpigmentation, and hypopigmentation, as well as increased susceptibility to sunlight.
Dosage and how to use:
- apply externally with a thin layer on previously cleansed and dry skin, 1 time per day in the evening, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous lips;
- wash your hands afterward;
- during the day, use sunscreen SPF 30 or more;
- use time about 3-6 months;
- repeated course after consultation with the doctor.
- do not use within 1-2 weeks after annoying procedures (peels, epilation, etc.);
- do not use with agents that have irritating or drying properties (for example, sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid, alcohol, etc.).
- avoid contact with the peel of lime.
- store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C;
- do not freeze;
- Keep out of the reach of children;
- keep away from a fire.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved