AKLIEF TRIFAROTENE 50 mcg/g CREAM | 30g/1.06oz
3 or more $38.35
4 or more $38.05
5 or more $37.75
10 or more $37.40
Product Code: 1-899
Availability: In Stock
- Aklief trifarotene cream helps to effectively treat acne on large areas of the skin - back legs, etc.;
- relieves inflammation and whitens pigmentation (dark spots);
- According to a study of 200 patients, trifarotene significantly reduced inflammatory lesions after 2 weeks on the face and after 3-4 weeks on the back, shoulders, and chest compared with placebo;
- in most cases doesn't cause strong negative side effects;
cream – 30g/1.06oz
Active substance: trifarotene 50 mcg.
Inactive Ingredients: allantoin, simulgel 600 PHA (sodium acrylamide acryloyl dimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, sorbitan oleate), cyclomethicone, ethanol, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol (E1520), purified medium chain triglycerides, purified water.
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 9 years old;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
skin irritation, erythema, itching, flaking, dryness, and tingling/burning.
How to use:
- clean the treated area;
- apply a thin layer once a day in the evening to dry skin;
- can be applied to large areas of the skin such as the chest, shoulders, and back;
- use moisturizer if necessary
- don't apply to damaged skin;
- may cause irritation - erythema, peeling, dryness, tingling or burning;
- minimize exposure to sunlight, including solar lamps and phototherapy devices;
- use sunscreen and protective clothing (such as a hat) on treated areas if exposure to sunlight cannot be avoided;
- avoid concomitant use of other potentially irritating topical products (with or without medications).
How and where to store:
- at room temperature up to 25 ° C;
- away from heat sources;
- out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved