EPIDUO 0.1% ADAPALENE / 2.5% BENZOYL PEROXIDE GEL. HIGH-QUALITY | 30g/1.06oz
3 or more $25.85
4 or more $25.20
5 or more $24.95
10 or more $24.45
Product Code: 1-49
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
- perfect for the treatment of acne - contains 2.5% benzoyl peroxide and adapalene 0.1% in one tube;
- It kills 94% of bacteria and 73% decreases the formation of comedones;
- inhibits the production of sebum in the sebaceous glands;
- removes dead cells and renews the skin;
- removes black spots and prevents their development;
- not an antibiotic;
- FDA – approved preparation.
The composition and release form:
gel for topical application 30g/1.06oz
- adapalene – 0.001 g;
- benzoyl peroxide – 0.025 g.
Excipients: simulgel 600PHA (copolymer of acrylamide and sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate 35-40%, isohexadecane 20-25%, polysorbate 80 5-10%, sorbitan oleate 2.5%,) – 0.04 g, docusate sodium – 0.0005 g, disodium edetate – 0.001 g, glycerin – 0.04 g, poloxamer 124 – 0.002 г, propylene glycol – 0.04 g, purified water – to 1 g.
- hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to the active ingredients or any of the ingredients of the preparation;
- children under 12 years;
- pregnancy and lactation.
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: reach a peak within the first week of treatment, and then spontaneously go off – redness, peeling, dryness, burning;
Rarely (in 1-2%): allergic contact dermatitis.
Dosage and how to use:
- apply the cleanser;
- wait until the skin has completely dried (15-30 minutes);
- applied topically a thin film on the entire skin surface 1 time per day, avoiding contact with the eyes and mucous membrane of the lips;
- if there is a drying after using the gel, apply a moisturizer;
- the result will be seen after 1-4 weeks of treatment;
- time of treatment – 3-4 months. Retreatment is possible after consultation with a physician.
- do not apply on damaged as a result of injury (cuts or abrasions) skin;
- do not use it if you get a sunburn, and if your skin is generally sensitive to sunlight;
- do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the preparation;
- do not use it if you have symptoms of eczema or dermatitis;
- when released into the eyes or mucous membranes, immediately rinse with warm water;
- avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and UV radiation;
- be careful with any colored materials, as Epiduo has the property bleach the cloth;
- do not use with products, which have irritancy or drying properties;
- in allergy – consult immediately with a doctor.
18 months. After opening use 6 months.
- at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C.
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children's places!
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved