BENZAC AC (benzoyl peroxide) GEL 2.5% / 5% | 30g/1.06oz
3 or more $16.20
4 or more $15.85
5 or more $15.50
10 or more $15.25
Product Code: 1-9
Availability: In Stock
Properties and indications:
- Benzac AC ® removes excess oiliness and moisturizes the skin, by using advanced acrylate copolymer (AC) and glycerol complex;
- treats and helps prevent new acne lesions (contains benzoyl peroxide, which helps to unblock pores and killing 94% acne bacteria within 48 hours!);
- provides keratolytic and exfoliating action;
- reduces sebum production;
- not an antibiotic, therefore is suitable for long-term use;
- FDA - approved product.
The composition and release form:
gel for external use 30g/1.06oz
benzoyl peroxide aqueous (to benzoyl peroxide anhydrous) – 2.5 / 5 grams.
Excipients: methacrylic acid copolymer, poloxamer 182, carbomer 940, glycerol, disodium edetate, sodium docusate, propylene glycol, colloidal silicon dioxide, sodium hydroxide, purified water.
- is contraindicated for people with hypersensitivity to benzoyl peroxide or to any of the ingredients of the preparation;
- children under 12 years;
- pregnancy and lactation.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: local irritation - redness, peeling, dryness, burning sensation (it is recommended to reduce the frequency of application);
Rarely (in 1-2%): allergic contact dermatitis.
Dosage and how to use:
- wash away oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- when the skin is completely dry (20-40 minutes after washing) uniformly apply the gel to the affected area;
- if a feeling of tightness or dryness of the skin, apply a little moisturizer (but no earlier than 1 hour);
- applied 1 time a day at normal skin tolerability, possibly 2 times a day (morning and evening);
- therapeutic effect develops after 4 weeks of treatment, stable improvement after 3 months of treatment;
- a repeated course is possible after consultation with a physician.
- case of accidental contact a preparation on mucous membranes, rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- not recommended the simultaneous use with products which have exfoliating, drying or irritating effect (for example, substances such as alcohol, salicylic acid, etc.);
- not recommended the sun and UV radiation, which are an additional cause of skin irritation (use sunscreen every day);
- if are seen signs of allergy such, stop treatment and consult a physician.
Store in a dark place at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C.
Shelf life: 36 months
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved