ZELIDERM (SKINOREN) AZELAIC ACID 20% CREAM | 30g/1.06oz
3 or more $37.50
4 or more $37.15
5 or more $36.75
10 or more $36.30
Product Code: 2-19
Availability: In Stock
Zeliderm (Skinoren ®) cream is intended for the treatment of acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation and hair loss.
- kills bacteria Propionibacterium acnes;
- has an active anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and Sebo-regulating action;
- exfoliate dead skin cells from the surface;
- renews and rejuvenates;
- inhibits the production of melanin, lightens dark spots;
- reduces hair loss and restarts their growth;
- FDA – approved product.
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 30g/1.06oz
azelaic acid IP – 20.0 % w/w in a cream base q.s.
- hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to the active substances or any of the ingredients of the preparation;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 12 years.
acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others.).
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: slight tingling or burning sensation, irritation, numbness, redness, itching.
Allergic reactions are extremely rare but possible.
How to use:
- wash away oiliness and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- applied 1 or 2 daily to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eyes and lips;
- if a feeling of tightness or dryness of the skin, apply a little moisturizer;
- after the procedure is required to wash your hands;
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes of the mouth;
- do not forget to use sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher);
- food and beverages, which can cause redness or erythema (spicy foods, alcoholic beverages, hot tea or coffee) should be avoided;
- therapeutic effect develops after 4-8 weeks of treatment;
- a second course is possible only after consultation with a physician.
- at a temperature no higher than 30 ° C;
- do not freeze;
- stored in the dark and out of reach of children place.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved