KOJIGLO GEL (KOJIC ACID DIPALMITATE 2.0% / ARBUTIN 1.5%) | 15g/0.53oz
3 or more $17.15
4 or more $16.95
5 or more $16.70
10 or more $16.45
Product Code: 1-63
Availability: Out Of Stock
Properties and indications:
Kojiglo gel ® reduces the synthesis of melanin under various forms of hyperpigmentation such as dark and age spots, freckles, melasma:
- reduces dark spots and evens skin color;
- has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects;
- reduces the probability of the risk of hypersensitivity;
- exfoliates and regenerates;
- has a moisturizing effect;
- protects against UV-rays.
Contains 5 complementary active substances:
- kojic acid dipalmitate – a more efficient and stable form of kojic and palmitic acid which inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, thereby blocking the activity and the formation of melanin;
- arbutin – lightens the skin and inhibits the activity of the cells that synthesize melanin;
- octinoxate – a secure organic sunscreen broad-spectrum (UVA / UBA) on the basis of cinnamic acid;
- pine bark extract – improves skin elasticity, strengthens capillaries, and has antioxidant, anti-virus, as well as the anti-inflammatory effect;
- allantoin – a moisturizing active agent which has a strong anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial activity.
The composition and release form:
gel for external use 15g/0.53oz
- kojic acid dipalmitate – 2.0 % w/w;
- arbutin – 1.5 % w/w;
- octinoxate – 7.5 % w/w;
- pine bark Extract – 2.0 % w/w;
- allantoin – 0.4 % w/w in a gel base.
- hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to the active substances or any component of the gel;
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- skin infection, acne, herpes;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 12 years.
- acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others.).
- rosacea, cuperosis, and other vascular defects.
Side effects of the preparation
Frequently: dryness, peeling, burning, redness, erythema, pruritus.
Allergic reactions are rare but possible.
Dosage and how to use:
- wash off the fat and dirt from the skin by applying a cleanser;
- applied once or twice a day to clean and dry skin, avoiding the eyes and lips;
- If you feeling of tightness or dryness of the skin, apply a little moisturizer;
- after the procedure, be sure to wash your hands;
- do not forget to use sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher);
- therapeutic effect develops after 2-8 weeks of treatment;
- the second course is possible after consultation with a physician.
- at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C;
- keep out of the reach of children.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved