Properties and indications:
- Pigmanorm cream is a one-of-a-kind cream with three active skin whitening ingredients in high concentrations;
- used to treat skin hyperpigmentation, melasma (chloasma), post-inflammatory pigmentation, severe facial melasma;
- corticosteroid hydrocortisone 1% is present in the cream, which helps alleviate inflammation;
- contains 5% hydroquinone, which has tremendous whitening properties, actively interrupts melanin formations;
- retinoid tretinoin 0.1% (Vitamin A), renews, cleanses and brightens the skin;
- manufacturer - Schlieren, Switzerland;
- FDA – approved.
The composition and release form:
cream for external use 15 g
- tretinoin – 0.1%;
- hydrocortisone – 1%;
- hydroquinone – 5%.
Inactive: glycerol monostearate 40-50% paraffin, thin liquid, solid paraffin, cetyl stearyl alcohol, emulsifying (type A), glycerol (mono/di/ three) fatty acid ester sodium tsetilstearilsulfat, ascorbic acid, purified water, isopropyl myristate, macrogol-8 lauryl ether, macrogol 200.
- hypersensitivity to any of the components of the cream (stop use and consult a doctor if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: urticaria, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat);
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- inflammatory and eczematous skin lesions (seborrhea, eczema, dermatitis, etc.);
- skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- hypersensitivity to light;
- Addison's disease;
- diseases of the rectum.
Side effects of the preparation
Most often: peeling, dryness, redness, burning or itching.
Rarely: severe or prolonged irritation, blistering, painful burning or swelling of the skin, irritation of your eyes, nose or mouth, any type of breathing problem, blue-black color on your skin where the cream was applied. In this case, you should stop using it and contact your healthcare professional.
Dosage and how to use:
- use a small amount on sensitive areas of the skin (for example, the wrist) to check for an allergic reaction, then wash off after half an hour with water;
- wash the dirt off your face/body with a mild cleanser;
- use only 1 time per night, at least 30 minutes before bedtime;
- apply a pea-sized or ½ centimeter in size and less a thin layer of cream on the fingertip and evenly massage onto the pigment areas of the skin, also apply to an area about 5 millimeters around the pigment spots;
- do not use too much cream in the initial stages;
- If there is tightness or dryness, you can apply moisturizing cream, not earlier than after 1 hour of applying Pigmanorm;
- in the afternoon, be sure to use sunscreens with an SPF rating of 30 and above;
- the time of treatment, as well as the amount of the applied agent and subsequent applications, must be agreed in advance by your doctor.
- the cream is intended for use on small areas of the skin, do not use more than what your doctor prescribed.
- remember that safety and efficacy have not been established in individuals with dark skin.
- avoid products that can dry or irritate the skin (scrubs, peels, soaps, products containing alcohol).
- avoid exposure to sunlight, always use SPF protection.
- use away from the mucous membranes of the nose, mouth, or eyes.
- do not apply the cream after a sunburn.
- use a very small amount of cream to avoid side effects, an excessive amount will irritate the skin and will not give faster or better results.
- store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children;
- at temperature, not higher than 25 ° C;
- do not freeze.
Copyright © 2017-2023 Great Peel. All rights reserved